NEW YORK, NY | Internship or Part-time
ADAY is looking for an awesome individual to help us with Customer Experience in New York. The structure of the internship will be strongly influenced by personal interest and expertise. We're looking for someone to be fully immersed in all of our Customer Service, including (but not limited to) using social media, having great conversations with customers + solving any order issues. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, an incredible team player, but most of all, has a creative and curious mind. You love creating new experiences, making the most out of life, you work out and you work hard. Experience in Customer Service is a plus but definitely not required.
YOU SHOULD BE SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THE FOLLOWING
- Talking to customers about anything and everything – there will be lots of surprises!
- Coming up with new and exciting ways to delight our customers.
- Solving problems, which may require some creativity and scrappiness
- Spelling and grammar. That's right – we're looking for a grammar nerd!
- Being part of the foundational team for an industry disrupting brand.
- Working as a core member of a small team with limited resources; an awesome challenge.
- Challenging our assumptions :-)
- Pioneering and living the ADAY culture.
At ADAY, we believe in simplifying and creating space to focus on the things that really matter through a beautifully designed technical wardrobe. We're reimagining everyday clothing by combining technologically advanced fabrics with contemporary design to create longer lasting technical staples that last through the seasons. ADAY has been featured in NY Mag, Vogue, Forbes, Fast Company, Harper’s Bazaar, W Mag, Refinery29 amongst others.
GET IN TOUCH!
If you think this is you, please get in touch with work@thisisADAY.com with your CV, your Instagram, Twitter and anything else that's relevant. Also, draft a response to a customer emailing to complain about delayed shipping.