Creative / Brand Director
London preferred, New York possible // Full Time
A.Day is looking for a Creative / Brand Director to join our team full time in London or New York. Working with the founders, you'll be responsible for our brand vision, and more. Between defining what is on- or off-brand for us, and directing our digital identity, including the look, imagery and tone of our brand, you'll also be constantly thinking of new ideas to push the brand identity forwards - and work with us to make it happen.
You should be super excited about the following:
- Creating an online-first consumer brand from scratch
- Being hands-on in executing all aspects of brand development, from graphic design and e-commerce direction to studio photo shoots
- Building and growing our creative team
- Working closely with - and challenging - the founders
- Pioneering and living the brand
- Working as core member of a small team
The person we are looking for is:
- Passionate about the intersection of fashion, fitness and digital
- Able to create and set brilliant design direction for web and product design
- Experienced in setting direction for photo and video shoots
- Responsible for making sure all visual assets come together as part of the brand holistically
- Skilled in pulling together beautiful look books, brand books and marketing materials
If you think this fits you, please get in touch with email@example.com with your CV and examples of your previous work. We would love to see images from shoots you have directed, designs you have created, brand books you have built, or anything else you want to show us!
We started A.Day for one simple reason: we couldn’t find clothes that fit our dynamic lives, so we decided to make them. Placing equal emphasis on contemporary ready-to-wear design and high performance quality, we’re developing a line of fashionable fit wear (launching Spring 2015) that can take us from morning meetings, to midday workouts, to midnight parties — and through all of the beautiful chaos in between.